Monday, January 17, 2011

LAST BLOG OF THE SEMESTER ALL CLASSES

What was you favorite activity/topic this year? Why was it a favorite?
What was your least favorite? Why?
If you could change one thing (Not the amount of homework) what would it be and how would you change it?

My favorite activity this year was extracting the DNA cells from the strawberries. It was my favorite because I find the use of DNA in forensics very fascinating.

My least favorite topic was when we talked about the structures of cells. I find that topic to be very boring, it just doesn't interest me.

If i could change one thing it would be that we would have done more labs. But more specifically dissections, I would have liked to do those. I also would change the amount of work that had to be done on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment