Sunday, November 7, 2010

blog #9 (military and diseases)

I think that the goverment should be involved, but only to a certain extent. I think that they should quarantine the people that have the highest symptoms of the infectious disease. But I dont think that they should quarantine everyone who has only one or two symptoms  of the disease, they should only quarantine the poeple that show multiple symptoms of the disease. As far as the military getting involved, I talked to my dad who served in the military, and he said that when he was in the military he and his other colleagues had to take an oath that said that they would protect our country from both domestic and foreign parties who were a threat to our nation. Which means that he would protect this country even from someone within our country. So I guess I'd understand why the military would get involved, it's their job to protect from threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment